Class of 1988
Homecoming Weekend Activities
Class of 1988 30 year Reunion!
September 21-22, 2018
Friday September 21st:
- The Pavilion opens at 9:00am with food and activities throughout the day
- 3:45 pm- Annual Homecoming Parade downtown start. We’ll have a Class of 88 float and please check the box when you register if you are going to ride so we’ll know how many are going to be there. The lineup starts at 2:00 so you will need to be there at least 30 minutes before the start to load up and more information will be sent out as it gets closer.
- 6:40 pm- Homecoming Queen Coronation (Inman Field)
- 7:00 pm- Homecoming football game against North Knox (Inman Field).
- 7:00 pm- 1:00am- All classes gather at the Pavilion downtown at Second and Busseron Streets for the big party. Please Note: The Homecoming Committee has changed the rules regarding alcohol due to liability issues. Patrons will no longer be allowed to bring in outside alcohol to the Pavilion area; instead, two beer gardens will be providing beer for a fee. We will pass along additional information as it is announced.
Saturday September 22nd:
- 30th Reunion Party! We will be gathering at the Vincennes Eagles Lodge- 1325 Willow St. The doors will open at 6:00 pm and appetizers and food from Pangaea will be served from 6:30- 8:00. There will also be a cash bar with cheap drinks, a DJ, and plenty of other things going on while everyone catches up. The cost is $30.00 a person for the evening. Dress is casual for all of the weekend events, including Saturday night.
- Thanks to DJ Halter, D&S Ambulance Service will be providing transportation to homes or lodging facilities located in Vincennes after the reunion.
Friday, October 4, 2013
Parade (let us know when you register if you want to ride on the wagon)
There is a wagon available for our class to ride in the parade. Please arrive at the set up area at least 30 minutes prior to start time, but preferably by 2:00. Decorating will take place then as well. Lineup begins at 2:00.
Our float lines up at Spot 214, at the corner of 1st and Busseron, right at the end of the Pavilion. Everyone meet there, and you can change into your t-shirts in the pavilion bathrooms if you haven’t picked them up ahead of time. You can park at Denise's work, Good Sam Home Care, if needed.
||Homecoming Queen coronation ceremony at Inman Field
||Homecoming Football Game vs. Washington at Inman Field
|7:00 pm - ???
Homecoming Party at the Pavilion (2nd & Busseron)
- Please bring your own chair
- Bring your beverage of choice (coolers are fine), or drinks will be sold as well
- Alcohol is permitted at this event
- All Vincennes Lincoln classes and the public are welcome
Saturday, October 5, 2013
|Tee times vary
VEA Golf Outing - info on VEA website
The Homecoming Golf Outing is scheduled for a 9:00 registration and a 10:00 shotgun start on Saturday, October 5 at the Country Club of Old Vincennes. Schedule your foursome by calling Mary Beth Gavney at 882-4844 or email email@example.com or Tom Nonte at 882-3812 (leave a message) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The cost is $70.00 per person and all profit is for the students of Vincennes Community Schools. A drive through lunch will be provided for all golfers. (50/50 pot, Raffle, Putting Contest, $10,000 cash for hole-in-one, 3 other major prizes) Cash prize for 1st and 2nd place finishers.
25th Reunion Party! We will be gathering at the Blossom Hill Rental Complex- 2697 East State Road 61, Vincennes, Indiana 47591. It is the old Nesbitt Orchard building at the intersection of Bierhaus Boulevard and State Road 61. The doors will open at 6:00 pm and appetizers from Pea-Fections will be served from 6:30- 8:00. There will also be a cash bar with a keg of draft beer courtesy of the Class of 88, an updated video of pictures from our high school years, a DJ, and plenty of other things going on while everyone catches up. The cost is $35.00 a person for the evening. Dress is casual for all of the weekend events, including Saturday night.
D&S Ambulance Service will be providing transportation to homes or lodging facilities located in Vincennes after the reunion.
For more information, or to update your address and/or email information, contact email@example.com.
Link back to home page
Last modified on
September 6, 2018
by Neil Rapp